Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2006

PCW #896


Beyond the usual kiss, I had never truly shown Bob and Pam being intimate. I realzed that was pretty weird - especially after almost 900 toons. I mean, they would have to have SOME level of intimacy and chemistry in order to stay together. Given the family friendly nature, I had debated as to whether or not I should publish the toon on my site. But then I realized that what I have portrayed is FAR more innocent than what kids are used to seeing on television and in the movies. Besides, there's nothing wrong with showing a loving couple in bed, now is there?

2 comments:

AK said...

dude! i really like thsi concept of putting all your sketch works here and finished art on the main site ! excellent idea ! and hey one mroe tihng , yr photo is on the scad atlanta site ! http://www.scad.edu/scadatlanta/
cheers!!!

Krishna M. Sadasivam said...

LOL! I saw that photo after you told me about it. That happened nearly two years ago!